Monday, January 30, 2012

To Kill a Mockingbird

If I could transfer the story of Scout to my neighborhood it would be a much more exciting place. There would be a lot more adventure and such, I would love it if I lived in a neighborhood like that. I don't know if I would change anything, I like all of the adventures they have and the excitement/amusement they get over the littlest things. I would keep the character Boo Radley the same and the Finch family. The Radley home really intrigues the kids which I like. I do believe I would be friends with Scout if she lived in my neighborhood, but Dill and Jem on the other hand I don't know if I could be friends with. They seem like they are both trouble makers, which I wouldn't care for. I would make great memories with these characters, we would have so many adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment