Monday, October 17, 2011

My Own Worst Enemy

I am on the road to success. The road is clean and clear as it is ready for me to travel its ways. I am traveling this road alone, I want to be successful on my own and know I can do it by myself. The end of my road is fulled with many challenges and things for me to do. I first off want to go to college to become a nurse practitioner then find a job in this field. I want to work in a small town somewhere, I haven't decided where yet. I want a family after college when I know what my life plans are at that point because everything is opt to change. I am going to try and make the best out of my life, always make the best of everything and have the "roadblocks" make me stronger. I don't see me having any significant roadblocks, just minor ones. The only thing that could stand in my way would be my career and getting there. I am going to try my best to get myself there in this vision that I want and choose. This is how I want my future to look and as long as I keep wanting it nothing can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment